Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snippets

Yesterday I took my son for a haircut. His hair was so shaggy he was starting to look like a Bad News Bear. My friend , Amy, had recommended this place called Snippets and it was FABULOUS. It's completely kid-themed. It has a play area and all of the "seats" are these little cars that are on the hydrolic lifts so they get to sit and "drive" in the cars. At each station there is a little tv that is playing a kid DVD so the children are completely distracted during the haircut. Tristan LOVED it. The only time he fussed was when it was time to go. Apparently Snippets is a LOT cooler than home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad Snippets was a good time! did they give him a sucker? Is that how you spell sucker? Anyway, I have some pics from Ireland that I'll be sending your way some day. Let's email soon...Amy