Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sisters

So this is the ONLY picture I have of my three sisters. They are as follows; Hillary, Erin, Lindsay and then me. I also have two brothers but this post is called Sisters..not Sisters and Brothers.

Now a little bit about my sisters...Lindsay is the oldest and blondest. She isn't wearing any makeup in this picture. Hmmm.....?? She is married with three kids and writes her own music. (of the country variety). She has her own website which is www.lindsaymitchell.com if you want to check out her music and see a picture of her WITH makeup. Also, Lindsay if you're reading this...I've found a super-cool sweater for you to wear in your next video.

Erin is sister number three (I'm number two )...Her hair is a kind of a light orange color in this picture. Lindsay and I have decided that she looks best with blond highlights. Not super-blonde like Lindsay but just lighter....sometimes when she doesn't comb her hair we call her Ramona Quimby. Erin is very tall. This upsets me because I can't borrow ANY of her clothes or shoes.
She is married and works as a paralegal.

Hillary is the youngest. She is going to college at BYU and still lives at home. She has been telling everyone for two years that she is going to get a job but we've all given up hope. Mostly we rag her about it because the rest of us all had jobs at 15...but I guess that's how it goes when you're the baby of the family. Also she has my Luella Bartley handbag that she doesn't take care of and that I want back.

No comments: