Tuesday, February 24, 2009

French Fries and Chocolate


I had a greeting card once that said, "I love you so much that I would let you have one...maybe two of my fries." I think that pretty much sums it up. I would definetly let Will have at LEAST five french fries. That's how much I love him. We had a good Valentines day complete with one-pound heart box of See's candies. Tristan is getting taller and discovered that he could reach the top of the bar. And so we discovered our two monkeys enjoy their V-Day spoils. Hilarious. Although I was kind of mad because they somehow ate all my favorites. How did they KNOW??


1 comment:

Odell Family said...

Your kids are so freaking cute...I'm sure that's not exactly what you thought when you saw them with all your chocolates though.
Good job on the half marathon. I guess that's something that Arizona has over Chicago--possibilities for being outside in February. I'm jealous...of your running, and your weather.